About Me

My photo
↓↓ GOOD DAY. (taraw) ur viewing my blogger . let me introduce myslf . im LOREN MARIE PUYAT ENRIQUEZ ,16 yerx op age. born on NOVEMBER 26,1993,here in our beloved BUTUAN CITY. A frst yer studnt op CARAGA STATE UNIVERSITY ( C.S.U ) taking up BACHELOR OF SCIENCE AND INFORMATION SYSTEM.

LOVE LESSONS ( ♥♥♥♥ )


TO MY SINGLE FRIENDS :

love is like a butterfly,the more u chased it,the more it eludes you.but if you just let it fly it will come to you when you least expect it .

TO MY COMMITTED FRIENDS:

love isn't about becoming somebody's perfect partner.it's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be .

TO MY PLAYFUL FRIENDS:

never say i love you if you don't care,never talk abut feelings if aren't really there,and never touch a life if you mean to break a heart.

it's my post

it's my post

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

in my own opinion, information system is really different to other course offered here in our school . i find it difficult at first but all i have to do is to study in order for me to know everything ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers